- 15 / May / 2020
We are looking for motivated professionals to work as Robotics Process Automation Developers. This position will work proactively to improve performance across clients functions by working with subject matter experts and leadership to define and use cases for robots to perform and develop automated processes.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating effectively with various stakeholders to define processes and prioritize list of potential use cases
- Responsible for scoping, designing, developing, deploying, testing, and monitoring Robotic Process Automations across clients using the RPA platform (UIPath Experience is a plus)
- Proven ability to solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution
- Deploy, Maintain, Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing robots deployed
- Analyze new and existing systems and make recommendations for RPA use cases.
- Proven ability to define and document a process and do development for changes to allow for automation via RPA.
- Ability to construct Business cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work after-hours during certain periods of the Bot release cycle (like hypercare after initial production deployment).
Skills and Abilities:
- Responsible for working within a fast-paced environment working as part of a team to design, build, and support bots.
- 3 - 5 years technical development experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prior working experience with .NET & Visual Basic programming languages and experience
- Completion of UiPath Trainings is a plus
- Analytical and thorough thinking
- Considerable level of time management skill
- Able to adapt oneself to a dynamic work environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good English knowledge